Monday, February 18, 2013

Entry 7- Police Investigation

The police finally showed up to investigate at about 5:30. They didn't send that many people, just three Crime Scene Investigators and a couple plainclothes detectives. They kept us each for about 15 or 30 minutes each, asking us how well we knew Dwayne, where we were at the time of the killing, what we were doing, et cetera. Because I was in the apartment right next to Dwayne's, they kept me in for what seemed like over an hour. They didn't suspect me of murdering Dwayne. They saw the dog's bite marks and paw prints, but they're a little skeptical that only one dog could cause this much. They asked me if I saw the dog, and I said no, but I heard it.

That was it for the questioning. They carried away Dwayne's body and some of his personal belongings, as well as the broken glass.

Also, I found out that the dog that did this bit holes in the wheels of my Silverado. Until I'm able to get it fixed, I won't be able to get far. Either way, the police are telling me that I have to stay in the county.

No comments:

Post a Comment