Saturday, February 16, 2013

Entry 5- Notes From an Anonymous Messenger

That's it. I'm asking the landlord if I can change to an apartment on the top floor. I do not feel safe anymore on this floor. There are so many deep scratches on the walls and so pronounced that I'm surprised nobody has said anything about it yet.

But right now I do not think I can take any more of this. There was a package mailed to my apartment from an unknown sender. Attached to the outside of the package was a note saying, "DO NOT FEAR SMILEY." Then I loosened the string tightened around the package, slowly, savoring the time before it opened. Inside the package was the mutilated carcass of a rabbit. I don't know how to describe it, but it looked like it was covered in... some kind of glue, or something, and it looked like it was stabbed directly in the chest.

I threw the package out as soon as possible.

I'm pretty sure if I had any chance to not become involved with this whole thing, it just ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment