Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Entry 4- Scratches and Graverobbers

Well, I'll just get this out of the way, first. Police stopped by our apartment complex on the way to Grendale. They were investigating acts of vandalism in the area, and asked if we knew anything about it. I asked them what they were talking about, and they told me something, kind of... unsettling. The five dogs- the victims of the animal attack- have been taken out of their graves. They haven't foudn any incriminating evidence whatsoever, so they decided to ask us if we knew anything. I told them I didn't and they went on to bug Harry.

Another thing is that I've been noticing scratches on the outside of the complex and some in the first floor. I haven't pointed it out to anyone else, but... I'm getting a bad feeling about this. It's reminding me of the messages about "Smiley". I'm not sure what Smiley is, but I'm having a strange suspicion. Whatever the messages were, they may have something to do with the killing of the dogs. And it may have something to do with the digging up of the dogs' corpses. I can't say anything for certain, and I'm not going to try jumping to conclusions, and I'm not going to stick my nose into where it shouldn't be, but- I'm getting the feeling that it's coming too close for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment